Generally one bedroom apartments start at $175 per night (two night minimum stay) for low season.
Click here to check availability & book online in real time.
*A surcharge of 1.5% will be charged for all bookings made for stays after July 1st 2011 for payments made by American Express or Diners.
*Minimum two nights on-line bookings
*Minimum five nights 23/12/11 - 6/01/12 Christmas
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS:
2 in a one bedroom apartment:
4 in a two bedroom apartment
6 in a three bedroom apartment.
Some apartments can accommodate an extra futon bed @ $22.00 per night.
C Bargara Resort Conditions of Booking, Occupancy and Cancellation
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made. A surcharge of 1.5% will be charged for all bookings made for stays after July 1st 2011 for payments made by American Express or Diners.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- Qantas frequent flyer, NZ Airpoints, Accor A Club points and the like are only available on rates quoted via the link above or via Accor Hotels, any discounted stay or special negotiated rates are not eligible.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas. Parking is at your own risk.
- Only the number of people shown on the registration form may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. If after receiving a warning any guest fails to comply the police will be contacted. The apartment must be vacated if a direction is given by the Manager.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guest's property.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The guest authorizes the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- In the event of the guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, will only be made if more than 28 days notice is given in high season* or 14 days notice during school holidays & 48 hours notice at other times. *1st November for Christmas Bookings.
- A deposit is payable at time of booking. Low season $100, Mid season $200 and high season 3 nights tariff, per apartment. (Dec & Jan deposits payable by 1st November and non-refundable)
- Group bookings, deposit of $100 per apartment on booking - non-refundable.